Friday, November 14, 2008

Creole Shrimp Farfalle with Oven-Roasted Haricots Verts

OK, so it was leftover garlic & creole seasoned shrimp thrown over some bow tie pasta with cherry tomatoes and roasted green beans. But the tomatoes were from my garden!!! I, too, would have posted pictures except that would have necessitated stealing them from someone else's blog and probably commiting some sort of copyright infringement. Thankfully I'm not that desperate. Yet. Ari's post sounded really good, I'm sure Jason wouldn't have considered the filet over salted. Jason is going out of town this weekend, which means I'm turning our kitchen into a veritable food factory. I may even reveal my secret weapon (insert suspenseful music here). I'm really posting to let Ari know that I will be preserving some Meyer lemons that should be ready by February. They will be communal property. Just so you know.


Oh yeah, no one is getting Christmas gifts this year because I am spending all of my money on food. Just kidding Dad, of course I'm being financially responsible!

No comments: